I have about 70 books I need to read. I keep buying them but I have only read about 10. I need to stop. In fact I should go to the library really.
Whenever I come across an interesting book I should
- Check if it is somewhere online free (pdf)
- Check if it is in Library
- Check if I have other books to read
- If any of the above are YES – put it on my to read list and forgetabout it until they are all NO.
- IF all of the above are “NO” ONLY then can I buy it.
- Check if it is on ReaditSwapit
- If I buy it it has to be used / amazon / max few pounds
I have spent about 150-200 pounds on books in the last two years – sure all were used and well priced but honestly why have so many if I wont read them?? I could just borrow a few at a time from the library. Wouldnt have tonns of books hanging around uselessly and I wouldnt spend so much on books! 12 months ago